Thursday, June 23, 2011

New at This

As Ive been browsing Handmade Soap blogs I have found myself a little intimidated.  I make an awesome soap, I am confident in that, but there are artsy soapmakers out there that I hope I can aspire to.  I love looking at all the beautiful creations out there, getting ideas.  The thing that I need to get better at is the cold process.  I get so impatient and want to use it NOW! that I find myself slicing it thin and putting it in the crockpot.  But I know if Im going to produce larger quanities of soap I need to stop fussing with it and let it cure. 

Any advice from some of you more experienced high volume soap makers would be very welcome! Im excited there are people following me and excited to become part of the blogging community.  Again all advice is appreciated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment