Sunday, July 24, 2011

Working on beautiful soaps




I have seen so many beautiful soap creations and it's both inspired me and made me feel inadequate.  I am really wanting to sell my soaps online, however I realize to do this I need to step up the presentation of my product.  Up until now the quality of my soap has been spectacular, everyone who tries it loves it.  But it has lacked in appearance.  I would like to think Im getting better.  I really like the last 2 batches I made this last week. 


This one is made with Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Soy Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Kernal Oil and Olive Oil. It is scented with Love Spell and Champagne FO.  I love the way it turned out! It smells divine and I am happy with the delicate colors.  

This batch is made with the same oils.  The scent is Citrus, a combination of Orange, Lemon, Lime and Pink Grapefruit.  I had made some soap balls the other day when I made a batch of Coconut Lemongrass soap and decided to try my hand at soap embeds.  I also added grated Lime peel, which of course didn't stay green.  I kinda figured it wouldn't.  This soap smells intoxicating and Im in love with it! Can't wait to try it out in 21/2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment